Data files from the project site are forwarded to Atlas on the
internet. Atlas processes the readings to check for alarms and stores
the data in a database. Users can then view processed data and graphs
with their web browsers.
Data and graphs are available anywhere there is an internet connection:
at work, at home, at the client's office, or half-way around the
Atlas presents data in the following ways:
- Views show the location of sensors at
the site, their current readings, and their alarm status. Views are updated when new readings arrive and can show alarms, as required.
- Plots can be viewed on screen, printed, and included in reports. Plot types include trend plots, profile plots,
and correlation plots.
- Tabular Data can be displayed instantly with plots. Data can also be downloaded for further analysis.
- Reports are generated automatically and emailed
to users on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule.
- Alarms appear on screen. Alarm notifications
are sent out by email and can be forwarded to cell phones.
For a short video overview of Atlas, please click here.